Thank you to the blogs and forums that sent me the most traffic in the first half of the year. Also, I’d like to take a look back on the most popular posts of my p2p lending blog for the first half of the year.
- 1) Lazy Man and Money has sent me a good deal of traffic because I like his articles enough that I comment frequently on the site. Recent post I liked: Is organic food worth the money?
- 2) P2P No Bank – I even changed my blog theme to get back on this site.
- 3) The official prosper blog is also a good source of traffic. Not only does the official blog post the prosper numbers but it also posts interesting items like the history of p2p lending.
- 4) Rate Ladder often has interesting posts like the Zopa security issue.
- 5) Despite Peer Lend being more infrequent in posting than me. The site still sends me regular visitors.
- 6) The very unofficial prosper forums still send me traffic. I occasionally still visit there for posts like the Peak Prosper Theory.
- 7) Prosperous Land who unfortunately recently quit blogging had many good posts such as listing all the Prosper Days videos.
- 8 ) Lending Club’s Official Blog was also a frequent referrer.
- 9) I was surprised to see Moolanomy because I rarely comment there and don’t remember a particular post there that sent me a lot of traffic. I quite liked the recent post on building extra income streams.
- Wise Clerk was a top referrer.