Thank you to the blogs and forums that sent me the most traffic in the first half of the year. Also, I’d like to take a look back on the most popular posts of my p2p lending blog for the first half of the year.
- 1) Lazy Man and Money has sent me a good deal of traffic because I like his articles enough that I comment frequently on the site. Recent post I liked: Is organic food worth the money?
- 2) P2P No Bank – I even changed my blog theme to get back on this site.
- 3) The official prosper blog is also a good source of traffic. Not only does the official blog post the prosper numbers but it also posts interesting items like the history of p2p lending.
- 4) Rate Ladder often has interesting posts like the Zopa security issue.
- 5) Despite Peer Lend being more infrequent in posting than me. The site still sends me regular visitors.
- 6) The very unofficial prosper forums still send me traffic. I occasionally still visit there for posts like the Peak Prosper Theory.
- 7) Prosperous Land who unfortunately recently quit blogging had many good posts such as listing all the Prosper Days videos.
- 8 ) Lending Club’s Official Blog was also a frequent referrer.
- 9) I was surprised to see Moolanomy because I rarely comment there and don’t remember a particular post there that sent me a lot of traffic. I quite liked the recent post on building extra income streams.
- Wise Clerk was a top referrer.
OK so we reached ten, but I noticed that number 11 was one of my favorite blogs. Other blogs seem to always be posting link bait, top ten lists (do I resemble that remark?), etc, but Brip Blap always has solid content. As I type at midnight, I am thinking back to the recent morning guy / night guy article.
My Top Popular Posts for the First Half of 2008:
- Advice for new P2P Lenders remains a favorite.
- The Lending Club Quiet Period round up of bloggers’ comments on the Lending Club suddenly announced quit periodhas also been a favorite.
- The review of my first loans with Lending Club has been my number three post for 2008 to date.
- The fact that Lending Club denies most loans has been a popular article.
- For some reason my article raking Glenn Chapman for his review of Prosper, Lending Club, and Zopa has been the next favorite.
- One of my favorites because I researched all the details – Prosper Marketplace removed criticisms from Wikipedia.
- One of my several posts reviewing Lending Club changes was popular.
- A follow up to the blog roundup of quiet period links, the second post of links related to the Lending Club Quiet Period has also been popular.
- When Richard Branson says GO FUND YOURSELF with Virgin Money, people listen.
- My reporting on PLR’s interview with the Chairman of Fynanz rounded out the top ten posts. (Link to original interview.)
So there we have it — the top ten referrers and posts for the first half of 2008
I am too busy to bother to make excuses for the lack of recent posts…